Lisa In Action
International Race Car Driver:
-Steven Goldstein, International Official Ferrari Race Car Pilot
Hopefully I will have another opportunity to attend one of your presentations." - Anthony Masys, PhD Author, Defense Scientist, Department of National Defense, Canada
Real Estate Developer:
"Lisa Jeffery's programs and guidance have been invaluable. She has been able to help me clarify my communication skills by using more vivid metaphors and picture-based speech patterns. In addition, she has improved my vocal articulation and inflection tones in order to not just be better heard, but to be remembered. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to make an improvement in their communication."- Robert Balzebre Director, Balzebre Properties
Executive Speech Coach
Public Speaking Boot Camps
Lisa Jeffery offer several small group public speaking 'boot camps' throughout the year at Florida International University's Kovens Conference Center and at the Speech and Accent Academy. Lisa Jeffery's Specialty is to Help You Speak with Precision,Elegance and influence!
Lisa likes teaching Public Speaking in small groups, so participants are limited to 12-15 people. You'll get some individual coaching and a practice plan on how to transform your speaking skills. Each workshop is a full day, 9 am - 4 pm. The small-group format offers individual coaching and a chance to present a short speech at the end of each day.
The Next Public Speaking Bootcamp:
New Dates for January 2017 Coming Soon!
The Art of Being Memorable
Charisma Can Be Learned!
How To Have An Oscar-Winning Delivery and Speak without Notes!
"We never forget memorable people. Memorable people make us feel special. We think about them often, we remember what they say, how they say it and what they do. How is it that some people are more memorable than others? What is it that makes them unforgettable? Is there a formula? YES, there is! First, it is being authentic. Secondly, it’s studying the masters, learning the secrets that they knew. And third, it’s exuberance, that wonderful formula that keeps us from being boring."
This is a fun and lively workshop that helps you become the real you, find the sparkle that's inside, learn how to motivate and inspire others, and develop the communication skills that can help you become memorable to everyone around you. You will analyze how to “say things the BORING way” and then liven it up with fire, exuberance and word pictures! You’ll learn to explain things using powerful metaphors, which cut the understanding and guarantees that people remember your words and ideas! This seminar teaches you that being memorable and the skills of great communication can be learned, and YOU can be a great speaker, great leader if you BE YOURSELF and add polish!
Finally, you will learn what makes a great delivery: your voice, body language, timing and exuberance! You get o practice what to do with your eyes, hands and body... as well as your voice!
- The Difference Between Pros And Amateurs -- Learn What the Pros do
- How to be authentic. How to find your ‘style’ What are your best qualities? Do they show?
- Exude confidence as a speaker through practiced and effective delivery techniques.
- Learn the speaker's greatest tool: Recovery Skills!
- “Steal Like Crazy Until You Make Yourself Up”: Study the Style of Great Communicators
- Confidence, Exuberance and Moxie! How to find them and use them!
- How to create great metaphors that SHOW people what you’re saying and Cut the Understanding Time
- How to speak with ‘word pictures’ so see ‘snapshots’ of your message
- The Lisa Jeffery “Homeopathic Method” Of Curing Mistakes: Elvis Legs, Fidgeting, and other bad habits!
- Memory, Thought, and the Power of Positive Words
- How to have perfect eye contact with your audience every time!
- Learn how to speak without notes! (Just like the pros!)
FormatDue to its highly interactive nature, we suggest that this workshop be limited to approximately 12 participants per session. Workshop participants prepare and present one informative speech, one persuasive speech and two “impromptu” speeches after learning techniques of how to ‘speak on your feet.’
The cost for each full-day workshop: $365.
Have You Taken Classes or Coaching at the Speech and Accent Academy? Please call for a discount code. A special discount is offered to all clients and students.
Other Corporate Programs:
Learning public speaking skills helps you build confidence, overcome communication anxiety, and master methods on how to present your thoughts clearly, so they have an impact on your listeners or audience. Good speakers have influence, and this is why we learn public speaking. In this three-day “boot camp,” you will learn to organize your ideas and polish your delivery skills as you begin to develop your own speaking style. You will make three prepared presentations in this course, and experience many opportunities to ‘speak on your feet’. You will learn how to tame your anxiety and use that adrenalin to your advantage. This course is appropriate for the novice as well as experienced and communicator.
- Anxiety Is A Wild Horse – Tame The Horse, Don’t Shoot It!
- How Do You Make Your Presentation Meaningful To Your Audience?
- Organize Your Ideas And Thoughts So People Will Remember Them
- The Techniques Of The Greatest Speakers Of All Times
- “Fake It Until You Make It” And “Steal Until You Make Yourself Up” (Like Lincoln)
- The Mother Teresa Method Of Turning Negatives Into Positives
- The “Homeopathic Method” Of Curing Mistakes: Elvis Legs, Fidgeting
- What’s Your Style? You’ll Find It and Relax!
- Persuasion… Why It Is An Art And A Science?
- Speak On Your Feet… Learn Secrets of Successful Impromptu Speaking
- The Difference Between Pros And Amateurs -- Learn What the Pros do
- The Mesmerizing Magic of Metaphors, Word Pictures and Stories
- Using Metaphors to Cut the Understanding Time
- What REALLY Makes a Good Speech or Presentation?
- Why most people use PowerPoint wrong… and how to bring it alive
- Confidence does not arrive by FedEx!
About Lisa Jeffery
Lisa Jeffery, MBA, MA is an executive coach, trainer and speaker to Fortune 500 companies in communication skills, accent reduction, public speaking & business writing. With 30 years international experience in nine countries, she offers executive coaching, seminars, and lively keynote addresses in America and Europe.
Her clients include the NBC Today Show, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Lloyds Bank, Citibank, Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces, Burger King, AlpineStars, DHL,UPS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland & Knight, Sports and TV celebrities Such as Maria Celeste Ararras of NBC, Jackie Guerrido of Univision, Ferrarri Race Car Driver, Steven Goldstein, and Actor William Levy.
Lisa coaches CEOs, top corporate executives, lawyers, financial advisers, actors, broadcasters, authors, television show hosts, race car drivers, and scientists. She tailors her coaching to the client and combines accent reduction with public speaking and business writing coaching.